Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Time to Keep

For those of us who loved all things Tasha, her birthday Aug 28th is time to have a quiet cup of tea and think a few minutes about her very special lifestyle. She celebrated "the little things" as in one of her favorite poems. The September October issue of Victoria Magazine on the stands now, has a small article about Tasha, I have not seen it yet but intend to get it. I wanted those of you who might be interested to know of it. Have a great week, Edyth

Blog Archive

Visits