Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Doll Party On Thursday the 8th





I had some women friends in to play dolls and paint doll hair. Just a fabulous day I will never forget. We staged a doll show in the dining room with the two themes. One of the ladies, from our Maida group, Elaine has darling triplet youngsters which she home schools and is doing such a grand job with. They were here, but stayed put in the living room to let us old gals play. The subject of the painting was my rope like curls.

REMEMBER to click on all photos to make them a little larger.

Blog Archive

Visits