Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Monday, December 6, 2010

Another package to go today!



Today I am packing a vintage doll from Helen in Weatherford, another vintage doll, a boy, from Ann in Fredericksburg, the doll I finished over the weekend, And another marvelous doll quilt, this one from Lori in MI. Lori that is the best looking pink on the back, is it still available so that I may purchase some of it for doll clothing? I would love it in pink, or brown.. if wishes were horses, beggars would ride, my mama always said.

Blog Archive

Visits