Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A doll shower is beginning.




Thank all of you who have responded with a doll and in other ways. The group photo represents a package sent to our honoree on Friday. They are even more wonderful in person! The little doll size Log Cabin Quilt is the work of talented quilter friend Martha. Awesome! One of these dolls came all the way from Nebraska. Be sure to click on the photos to see them larger. I made a simple dress for my little cloth girl today, the doll just loves the color! I hope to mail a second package of a few dolls early in the week. Warmly, Edyth

Blog Archive

Visits