Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Friday, June 14, 2013

Rug Hooking Magazine

Tonight I had a nice call from Barb Carroll, we chatted a long time. She said the article she has written for RHM about my pattern "Weaver's Lion"  has been published in the June July August issue.  Weaver's Lion is of course derived from a corner logo of a 19th century coverlet weaver.  Check this out if you are a rugger and also see the information on Barb's web site about a Coverlet museum in Pennsylvania.  Barb will have a large number of new coverlet designs soon, and the profits from the sale of those new patterns will benefit the Coverlet museum. 

 I finished with the sale of our former home yesterday,  and today am just
 creeping around the house trying to decide if I have survived the last
 few rough weeks.  There were an unbelievable number of errands
connected with the repairs and final clean out and sale.   So now I am
starting to dig out from under piles of paperwork and file things and
pay things.  It will be next week before I start the repairs on my own
house. I already have a roofer lined up, will call other workers.
This will be a piece of cake compared to the other property.  And I
won’t have to run back and forth as I am living right here.

I give thanks that I do not live in Moore OK and ask for blessings on those storm victims.   e

Blog Archive

Visits