Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

monday a lost day tuesday better

Staying in to fight this cold, I lost myself in a novel of this eastern shore set on the late 1600's. A good way to spend my chicken soup days.. 

Today, Tuesday, Cathy took me to the harbor  to paint and I sat inside the car happily dabbing paint , as Cathy made a beautiful pencil sketch.  In the larger harbor at Gloucester we saw the gorgeous new boat Ardelle under sail,

Peggy has a new blog, soon it will be visible. Today we worked to make a blog for Pru Fish. She will post about antique houses of Gloucester and  beyond. Friend Dixie Redmond is the real power behind all of this. I have not suddenly become a real techie. Ttomorrow will be another beautiful day.  e

Blog Archive

Visits