Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Sunday, September 20, 2015

I have Paint on my Face (Book)

I do have a FB page... https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008490639239  and it is open to all to read.

Thank those of you who have asked for friend status there, It is not that I don't feel friendly, it is just that up until now I have not been active there, not posting family news or activities and such. I held that page just so I could belong to groups on face book or access my grandchildren's pictures.  My doll collecting and antique interests etc are not there.   I continue to enjoy this blog as a venue for those interests. I love when you comment on the blog posts, what you like what you don't like and why and how it parallels your own personal interests and so forth. Keep on!   Comments do not post instantly, because I have to approve them to keep off spam. But I do get to them and do love to have them.  I have made many friends in the blogger sphere and am grateful for you. This blog is where I am for you.

Today because almost all of my artist friends have active FB pages, I fell into line with that and have notes and photos about my paintings there.  By sharing there and opening up to critiques from my peers I hope to further my journey as an artist.    What a wonderful thing the internet is for many of us.   e

Blog Archive

Visits